Friday, July 10, 2009

Coming home with a new baby


Okay, the birth of this baby was a little tense because it happened in the middle of the night and I had a hard time waking my husband up to go to the hospital. We made it there though and that is what counts. It was a wonderful birth and coming home was made very pleasant by my mom and husband.

1-My husband and son picked me and baby up at the hospital, the glow on my son's face was priceless.
2-I told my husband I wanted lots of fruit when I came home, so he stopped at my favorite store, Sunflower Market and got all-you-can eat peaches, apples, cherries, raspberries, plums, pineapple, watermelon, bananas, blueberries, lettuce, green beans, and broccoli. Yum, yum!
3-A balloon bouquet announcing, it's a boy. I love how balloons make things festive, especially for new babies.
4-Flowers, four orange roses and white daisies, my new favorites.
5-Hot lasagne dinner, fresh french bread, and perfect chocolate cookies (still warm), from my visiting teacher.
6-My one year old can say the baby's name perfectly. J still calls him Bubba which is cute too.
7-Grandma read the kids stories all night and got them ready for bed, so nice to have a helper!
8-I came home on laundry day and the laundry was completely done!
9-The kitchen was cleaner than it has been in months!

No comments: