Tuesday, December 23, 2008

About Christmas...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial, let the real ones keep on growin’.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I always thin it down, full strength gags me.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I mostly remember looking forward to a toy called fashion plates where you could design your own dresses and color them and any barbie doll stuff.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband, he goes out and buys everything he wants before Christmas.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mother in law, she likes books which are easy to get and thinks whatever you get her is special.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? not this year.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? E-MAIL!!!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a five pound (or something ginormous) candy cane, I felt compelled to eat it even though I don’t even like candy canes.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Its A Wonderful Life.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November usually.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but always the gift bags.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Panetone (Italian Christmas Cake) I can’t believe Dwight and Sarah don’t like it!!!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, and I totally miss bubble lights, I priced them out this year and they are a small fortune, but maybe someday...
17. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to the World, Sleighbells, O Holy Night, Feliz Navidad.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like staying at home, but we always have fun when we travel too.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Shopping frantically for twenty people who all say they don’t really need or want anything...
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? In addition to the nativity, I like snowmen, penguins, snowflakes, and candy canes. I steer clear of all Santa stuff.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We don’t traditionally have dinner on Christmas, but for Christmas we’ve enjoyed authentic German, Hispanic, Spanish, Mongolian, and other various homemade masterpieces by the talented members of my family.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I asked for new carseats, but I’m getting some of my favorite classic movies which will be a lot more fun.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? I don’t know, this is just for fun.
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Everyone who reads this after Christmas!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Ok it's after Christmas but... I love reading your favorites and realizing mine are almost all exactly the same.
I love you!